Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/7 18:23] (English)


Now that my drama filming is over,I can finally take a breather! (・∪・*)

lazing around at home … (laugh)

Nah ( ̄∀ ̄;)

I’m watching the concerts and PVs of various artistes …

Listening to all kinds of music …

Basically just killing time (*^ー^*)

Although it seems like I’m just lazing around doing nothing on such a day,I’m actually thinking about various things ~

Looking back at the past …
Planning the next thing that I should be doing …
And visualizing how things will look like in the future …

I just can’t stop thinking about the future (。-∀-)♪
Singing and acting …

Sometimes I visualize about things that’s done on such a large scale,so much so that I doubt I am even able to do something like that … (laugh)

What if this thing continues on in this manner …
What if I encounter some difficulties on the way …

But I like the things that I’m visualizing!
As well as the things that I’m doing at the moment (。・ω・)ノ゛

Tough and difficult things will be awaiting me,but if I can overcome those hurdles,it’ll definitely put a smile on my face (^^

That’s the case now as well ~

There’s no such thing as impossible things.
And the limits of your ability is decided by you and you alone.



I want to get closer to my dream,even if it’s just one step closer o(・ω・*)o

I sound quite depressed for some reason (хх。)

In anycase!!
I want to become bigger and better as Mano Erina!!!

But I’ll still write this kind of blog entry once in a while … (laugh)

It’s been a while since I took a photo of the sky ☆+

I was looking at the sky when I suddenly thought “Where is this cloud going?” (*・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment