Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/27 16:51] (English)



I have finished my filming for “Face Maker” (´∀`人)

Throughout this week-long photoshoot,I encountered lots of difficult tasks while filming ~
but since I got to play a role that I had always wanted to do,I am really very happy (*^ー^*)

Despite this being a dream role,it was much more difficult than I had expected (/_\;)
Body expressions … eye expressions … and the movement …

But I did settled down and discussed about it,giving my absolute best at the same time ~
And thanks to that,I got to witness lots of things (。・∀・。)ノ

The 11th episode of “Face Maker” will be shown on Nihon TV at 23:58 on the 16th of December (。-∀-)♪

Please treat me well! (。・ω・)ノ゛

And also!
Thanks for all the comments on “SPEC” (ハ。・∀・*)

I was quite shocked when I woke up this morning (*´艸`)
I read every single one of them ☆+゜

I must continue to improve my acting skills from now on (@>ω<)ノ★゛

Last but not least,Satori-chan! (*´・∀・)ノ゛

No comments:

Post a Comment