Friday, November 12, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/10 23:04] (English)



Today is recording day! ♪

I sang so much today (。-∀-)♪

Today’s recording session was more fun than I thought (*^ー^*)

I feel elated the whole time (*´艸`)

I wonder when can I sing? (´∀`人)

Please do look forward to it! (。・ω・)ノ゛

Ah!
There’s only 2 more weeks till the release of my 2nd album “MORE FRIENDS”!

I’m uploading video comments of the songs in the album on my brand new YOUTUBE channel,one song at a time!

Please remember to watch! (@>ω<)ノ★゛

And also!
From today onwards,you can listen to a preview of my album songs from various song distribution sites like Recochoku and UpFront Mobile Iro ☆+゜

Please do listen to the songs! (。・∀・。)ノ

A photo of the Tokyo Tower,taken from the bottom!
It's kinda amazing (laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment