Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/19 07:06] (English)



The title is an one word representative of me today ~ (laugh)

From morning till night yesterday,I went for a certain photoshoot (●´∀`)つ♪

In a school (´∀`人)

It feels a little nostalgic ~
Especially since it’s been quite a while since I last went inside a school (*^ー^*)

Maybe I should go visit my old school sometime in the future (*´艸`)

I talked about K-POP with my makeup artist during the break intervals of the photoshoot ☆

It’s only a bit,but I did managed to learn some Korean!

Ah ~
I want to go to Korea o(・ω・`)o

I don’t mind going there during my private time,but it’ll be nice to go there for work purposes (ハ。・∀・*)

That reminds me.
Those people who openly voice their ambitions and dreams … do they ever succeed in their goals (・ω・?)

Well,you can’t possibly be only doing things that you are naturally good at (/_\;)

Even if it’s just a small bit,we should do our best to make it a reality (@>ω<)ノ★゛

A off-shot photo of Young Jump! (。・ω・)ノ゛

No comments:

Post a Comment