Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/21 23:05] (English)



I spent some time today and yesterday shooting for “Face Maker” (*^ー^*)

Some of the scenes were really hard to act out …
when we got tired and exhausted from acting out our roles,we took a break ~

And during that break,I listened to my iPod ~ or I’ll talk with my fellow colleagues or the staff (。-∀-)♪

There’s still a while more before I finish filming my parts,so I better bulk up (@>ω<)ノ★゛ Oh yea .... It's old news by now,but S/mileage got nominated for the "Rookie of the Year" award at the Japan Record Award ☆+゜ Congratulations! ((o*>∀<)o

Amazing!
The Japan Record Award!

Back when I debuted,I myself had an eye on that prestigious "Rookie of the Year" award from the Japan Record Award o(・ω・`)o

But it didn't happen ...
so I want S/mileage to win "Best Rookie of the Year" at any cost (・∪・*)

I hope I can watch them sing n the 30th of November (。・ω・)ノ゛

I myself will do my best!
So that I can achieve my dreams and goals one at a day,at my own comfortable pace (。・∀・。)ノ

A photo of me appearing as a surprise guest on S/mileage's Ustream "NamaSuma" (ハ。・∀・*)

Everyone looks so happy (*´艸`)

No comments:

Post a Comment