Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog 2010/11/6 14:54] (English)



The filming for 『SPEC』 ended last night! (*^ー^*)

It’s a dream come true!
A DTT drama!

I was really surprised when I found that I’ll be making a guest appearance on the 7th episode of 『SPEC』 (*^ー^*)

It’s still such an unbelievable feeling ~
even though the filming has already ended …

Every single day of the filming was a nerve-whacking experience,
but it was a fun experience,and I learned a lot from it (・∪・*)

I wonder how the final product will turn out.
So looking forward to it! (*´艸`)

It’s hard to write something when anything can be a potential spoiler (/_\;) (laugh)

In anycase!
I’m so glad that I was able to adopt a role that I always wanted to play,but never got the chance to (。・∀・。)ノ

Everyone!!
Please remember to watch the 7th episode of 『SPEC』! (。・ω・)ノ゛

And those of you who never watched 『SPEC』 before!
Now’s a good time to start watching it ~
I highly recommend this show!!!

Please treat me well (@>ω<)ノ★゛

I received this flower from the staff after I finished my filming ☆+゜

A pink rose (ハ。・∀・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment