Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/1 16:18] (English)




It’s November already ~

There’s only 2 more months left before 2010 ends (・∪・*)

How fast.

The change in the temperature of the atmosphere these days were just so drastic … hard times are ahead of us ~

But despite that,I’ll still do my best to get this filming for 『SPEC』 done and over with!

Embracing my goals of this year …
and carrying them into the new year …

I just realized something recently.
Chances come and go in the blink of an eye.

And no,I’m not giving up yet ~

I’ll continue to chase my dream until the day it finally comes true (。-∀-)♪

This makes me sound as though I’m just being moody,but it’s just some self-motivation (。・ω・)ノ゛

The photo is from “Hello Channel” that’s on sales now ~

I did a photoshoot at Nakano Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment