Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/17 19:09] (English)




I’ll be on the front cover of “Weekly Young Jump” that’ll be on sales from tomorrow onwards! (。・∀・。)ノ

So please!
Get a copy at your local convenience store before you go to school or work ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

Please treat me well (。・ω・)ノ゛

Well well …
Since I have to start my filming tomorrow early in the morning,I shall go take a relaxing bath,do some stretching and prepare for tomorrow (*^ー^*)

I’m going in at full speed tomorrow! (*´艸`)

Oh yea,there’s only one more week before my 2nd album goes on sales!!

Nervous! (^ω^)

Listening to music these days had been an excellent way to refresh myself (。-∀-)♪

How nice if there’s someone who can be rejuvenated from listening to my songs (´∀`人)

No comments:

Post a Comment