Friday, November 26, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/24 20:06] (English)



Since there’s no drama filming today,it’s an off-day for me ~

But I’m still thinking about my role in the movie and stuff like that,so it doesn’t really feel like an off-day to me o(・ω・`)o (laugh)

Well,spending the whole day at home is a good way to relax the body (*^ー^*)

Since I’m so clumsy,it’s hard to advance at the same time …
that’s the challenge now (/_\;)

I must break out of this loop!
Or else I’ll never advance to the next step! Σ( ̄□ ̄;

So I must really give my absolute best for my work ~

In anycase,there’s filming for Face Maker tomorrow (*^ー^*)

I should swap my mentality in preparation for tomorrow’s work when I’m in the bath later ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Is this photo sold in the Hello!Project shops? (●´∀`●)

Or did I posted this image before?? (laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment