Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/09/21 16:10] (English)





It is standby time

It’s been crazy forever since
I drank cola

I only
drink sodas
after live shows

It’s been TOO long
it was like,
‘Ah so it tastes like that, huh’ (*´艸`)

Delicious (*/ω\*)

The typhoon came so,
is everyone is okay?

I had an outdoor photoshoot again today but
it was a place with a roof overhead so
somehow we managed to shoot

In a rare move
the filming site was filled with people my age so
I was anxious if I would fit in but…

I did my best
having rowdy fun with everyone
and then properly concentrating at the parts where I had to concentrate (*・ω・)ノ

The final show is approaching so
I’m feeling a little lonely too…

Today the whole day again
hasn’t ended and is so long, you know

No comments:

Post a Comment