Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/09/01 17:20] (English)



This was announced today
for November 16th
all of Hello! Project’s units have joined up
as “Mobekimasu”
and is releasing a single
“Busu ni naranai tetsugaku”

This is my first experience
having everyone is on the CD so it feels fresh

For the MV filming
of course there are solo-cuts and dance scenes
but also scenes were everyone is having fun
It was difficult but fun

I’m looking forward to the final cut!

Our costumes
differ by our units but,
Mano Erina is GOLD ☆( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

And then
I’m wearing black pumps so
I wonder if you’ll see a different side of me again
compared to my solo activities?!

By the way, this time was
right after I got my hair cut the first time
so my hair length is under the collar bone!

Right now my hair falls around the collar bone and
I had them thin it out as much as possible so
it looks short but it isn’t a short cut

I don’t know the right words for that kind of thing so
I wonder how I should explain..haha

And so
I had a hairstyle only for that time

The release is still far away but
please write it down in a memo so you don’t forget

No comments:

Post a Comment