Monday, November 28, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/11/09 22:45] (English)



The Osaka performances

for the play, “Ikemen Desu ne” are over

4 days that passed by in a flash

I was able to eat delicious food

and since we stayed in Osaka, I was able to get 8 hours of sleep

and more than anything, everyone from Osaka is very warm

so it was very fun

What’s left are

5 performances in Fukuoka

Already

when talking about the final performance

there are already cast members here and there who start crying…

In the girls’ dressing room

the casual conversations are so so fun

I’m happy to be able to talk so much

about plays

It’s a really wonderful company

Until Fukuoka

I’ll have a little bit of free time here and there

I’ll read the script everyday so that I don’t separate form NANA

I’ll also do my best in my work during that time

This is a test

Soon I want to say goodbye

to my self who can only do one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment