Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/11/01 02:21] (English)




Right now

it’s past 2:00AM~~

Today

was a day without any performances for the play

so I’ve been caught up in Mobekimasu since morning

MJ recording

and Coming Soon live broadcast

Two music shows in one day

inadvertently it’s the first time

Really worked hard

At Coming Soon

Goto Maki-san also appeared and

holding her CD

she came to visit us in the dressing room!!

My heart was beating so fast!

And then

afterwards, everyone got to take a pictureヽ(;▽;)ノ

I received her album

so I’m putting it into my ipod at once!

As expected, Goto Maki-san

was a lovely person

Well then

Tomorrow I’ll return to “Ikemen desu ne”

or I should say today, huh? lol

gotta go to sleep soon

No comments:

Post a Comment