Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/9/30 23:37] (English)



Thanks for the hard work today! (*^ー^*)

Today … I thought about lots and lots of things!

The FC event in two days time …
The Sapporo Short Fest …
And all the things that’ll happen in the next 12 months …

Thinking about one’s immediate future is already something quite hard to do in itself o(・ω・`)o

But thanks to this,I am now clear about my dreams and goals for the future,so I’m really looking forward to them right now ~

How nice for this to happen …
Oh I want this!!!
I want to become this!!

I can finally realize my dream (。-∀-)♪

So in order for that to happen,I must be firm and steady,and take it one step at a time (・∪・*)

There isn’t anything in this world that can’t be done.

From now on,I’ll continue to collect and learn from all the things I do,regardless of if they’re good or not (。・ω・)ノ゛

Well then … since I have to wait up at 5:30am tomorrow,I should go to bed before 12 tonight …

No!!!
No way Σ( ̄□ ̄;

As long as I don’t finish my preparation for tomorrow,I cannot go to bed (。-ω-)ノ

Ah …
I wonder if I can wake up later (/_\;)

I’ll do my best! (。・∀・。)ノ

Last but not least,those of you who watched Downtown DXSP!
Thank you so much (ハ。・∀・*)

I myself haven’t watched it yet,so I’ll do that when I have time (*´艸`)

Good night (σω-)。о゜

No comments:

Post a Comment