Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/26 22:57] (English)



Today’s weather is so cold (/_\;)

What’s with the sudden drop in temperature?

This isn’t good for one’s physical condition maintenance o(・ω・`)o

I spent the whole of today gathering magazine data for my new album “MORE FRIENDS” that’ll be released on the 24th of November (*^ー^*)

Talking about things related to the album ~
Talking about things related to the album ~
When the magazine data collection is over,I started talking about K-POP to the staff ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

And this happens again and again and again (。-∀-)♪

When the staff listened to the songs in this album,they immediately said “This feels exactly like the Mano-chan now!” (*´艸`)

How I wish you guys can listen to it now as well ((o*>∀<)o

There's still a month to go before the release,but please treat me well ~ (。・∀・。)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment