Monday, October 11, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/11 16:52] (English)



I went Tokyo Shinya Butai today to watch the theater play “Punch Drunker”,starrring Watanabe Kouei-san,whom I worked with for “Tsubaki,Tokitobi” ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

It’s a mystery/suspense play ~
I was totally engrossed with the performance.
Watching this play really stroked my interest in performance arts ~

I hope I can eventually be able to pull off a serious play properly!

In this autumn alone,I had already went to a movie festival … and watched some theater plays and movies.

An autumn filled with performance arts (。-∀-)♪
Or should I say,an autumn of learning (*^ー^*)

By the way,thanks to the great weather today,I walked a lot ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Maybe I’ll read a novel at night (´∀`人)

The photo is me with Watanabe-san and Caramel Box’s Otada-san,who also came to watch the play!

No comments:

Post a Comment