Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/5 23:57] (English)



I’m at Sapporo now ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

I was part of the “A bed ~ Hatachi no Koi~” team during the opening reception for the Sapporo Short Fest that starts today! (*^ー^*)

Yea!!

Since it’s the first time I’m at a movie festival,I am still not used to the environment ~
Hence I was quite nervous o(・ω・`)o

But our actual performance starts from tomorrow!!

At 11:45 tomorrow,our film will make its debut showing at the White Rock Theatre in Sapporo Odori Park!!

Ah! Σ( ̄□ ̄;

I’m so nervous now that I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight (/_\;)

In any case,I should try to enjoy my first movie festival (。・∀・。)ノ

The photo is me with the producer,director and all the casts of Hatachi no Koi (´∀`人)

This is the first time we are together again since the movie was shot (。-∀-)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment