Friday, August 6, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/08/01] (English)



Fankora

in Shibuya

has ended!!

–

–

Today,

I sweat a lot!

–

–

My metabloism has risen! laugh

–

–

But, honestly,

Everyone’s excitement was so great

that my tension had rised too

ー((o*>∀<)o

–

–

just,

the LIVE(´∀`人)

–

thank you very much(。・ω・)ノ゛

–

It has been long time that my legs had become heavier ーΣ(´Д`;)

–

–

Everyone too,

please cool down

and bear it! (。・∀・。)ノ

–

Thank you for the hard work! (*^ー^*)

–

–

Tomorrow, there’ll be practice and remembering the script

–

The picture was when I received the T-shirts from the B.L.T Collaboration’s T-shirts

–

–

I’ll be having the pair first(*´艸`)

–

–

The design on the right,

It was designed by me (。-∀-)♪

–

At the back,

I entered

『ERINA.M
411』(*^ー^*)

–

For a while,

the colour of my T-shirt is Red!

while silver as the colour of the texts(●´∀`●)

–

–

Should I wear it during practice (ハ。・∀・*)

–

–

Everyone too, please,

match with me! ♪

–

Onegaishimasu!


credit to Snow Powder

original post from Mano Erina here

1 comment: