Monday, August 23, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog (Twitter) [2010/08/07-22] (English) (part 1)

August 7

Today is the concert!

Rehearsal ended, I had lunch and now I'll prepare for the concert!

It starts in one more hour! Today we have three shows, gotta do my best!

The morning show ended! The mood really went up! In one more hour the afternoon show starts!

The summer concerts of 2010 have ended. Many feelings happened. I don't understand everything, but I think we all did a good job!

August 8

I'm already going to sleep. I have the feeling that my eyes are going to be swollen tomorrow (^◇^; ) good night!

August 9

The rehearsals for the stage play have ended!! great! I'm looking forward to the real thing (^ ^) Now, there's some place which I have to go to! Before, I'll eat something ♪( ´▽`)

I cut my hair ♪( ´▽`) My hair is short now! lol

Today I woke up at 6am too (・□・;) I'm watching Hello Kitty Paradise, which I haven't done in a long time!

August 10

Today is first day of the stage play. For some reason I can't sleep (^◇^; ) But I have to sleep, so I can concentrate... Now I'll read the script for the last time!

I'm boiling aroma of eucalyptus for my throat ♪(´ε` )

August 11

The first day is here!!! And my heart is beating fast (^◇^; ) But I still have to eat something. lol

The first day of "Tsubaki, Toki Tobu" has ended! Everyone's laughs, voice and applauses made me happy! Thank you (^ ^) Now I'll go to a recording!

Everyone is drinking tomato juice now ♪(´ε` )

August 12

Good morning! I woke up at 8am ♪(´ε` )

The second day of the stage play has ended! Today there were lots of small accidents. lol Thank you so much everyone! for coming ♪(´ε` )

Manager MT-san... that barley tea is suspicious ( ̄◇ ̄; )

No comments:

Post a Comment