Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2012/01/30 14:46] (English)



Today I had training again.
With the members from
the Kibako group last time
and adding in EXILE’S KENICHI-san who just joined
it is very lively (^-^)/
It really
felt like a family gathering
During breaks
everyone is carefree
but when it is practice time
everyone does it seriously
it is a wonderful company
This time as well, Mano
received a task from the director.
I’m doing my best so please watch over me.
And,
I have a new thing to challenge myself with
Well then,
today I’m off again to do a play with everyone~
The photo is from our training location
on the top of my desk.
The script
a cup of herb tea with our official name written on it
the plums I’m into lately
and some fruit gummies that I’ve loved since I was little

No comments:

Post a Comment