Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2012/01/17 07:45] (English)



This is what I got from Nakajima-san yesterday
an aroma candle
I’m using it immediately (^-^)/
A geranium’s nice scent♪
I want to look at my script for the play
before the day is over so…
I’m doing my best
while being soothed by this scent
so that I won’t get stressed
When I can’t memorize things well
I get really irritated at myself, you know
By the way
the photo is hard to see but
there is the candle in the back and
the aroma oil lamp?
I have grapefruit and lavender and black tea and
strawberry and rosewood
I was kind of surprised
that I had so many. lol
Well then,
I’ve got work starting tomorrow morning so I’m going to memorize
bit by bit,
er no, with all my power.
Everyone,
is it your vacation time now?

No comments:

Post a Comment