Sunday, February 24, 2013

[Concert] Mano Erina - - OTOME LEGEND~For the Best Friends (23/02/2013)

Here's translation letter from Tsugunaga Momoko to Mano Erina at Grad-Con yesterday.



Mano-chan, congratulations on your graduation.
When I first heard about your graduation I approached it with the attitude of “Oh there is still plenty of time left” – but today on February 23rd, you are graduating from Hello! Project and now there isn’t any time left. We are the same age so whenever I was around you I was able to feel at ease. We would go out to eat often, had a lot of talks, and you even helped me out when I needed someone to talk to… I just want to thank you for all of that. Mano, you always loved acting and well… I wasn’t so great at it… so when I came to you for help because I couldn’t remember my lines during rehearsals, you told me “Maybe if you tried reading the script you’d be able to memorize the lines…” I guess you aren’t that great for advice after all… although, I did give reading the script a try and I was actually able to memorize the lines. Thanks!

My fans are always telling me that I look like a loner… but you reached out to me and you became the only person I really pay attention to. So in terms of this graduation, yes the only person in my life is graduating, but more importantly I am back to being a loner again… I no longer have someone to go out to dinner with. Yes, that’s quite worrisome. But Mano-chan, Mano fans, don’t worry. I’m sure I’ll find a new person to go out to dinner with.

Mano-chan, as you now start off a more acting-centered life, I will support you with all my heart. If you are ever on set or something and you run into the situation where someone asks “Could you introduce me to any of your friends from when you were an idol?” please give me a call! But before that, there are some habits I wish you would stop – 1. Eating large amounts of nattou in the dressing room. 2. When eating out, splitting the bill all the way down to fractions of a dish. And now lastly, Mano you’re always so responsible and kind and I love you for it. I hope you’ll continue to be my otomomochi.

February 23, 2013
Tsugunaga Momoko

source:
takamaruyo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment