Friday, March 30, 2012

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2012/03/29 16:36] (English)



Nice weather♪
The cherry blossoms will bloom anytime now huh〜?
Yesterday
“Hello!Project BEST SHOT!! Vol.19″
went on sale
This time
Suzuki Airi and I
were on the front cover & original shoot!*
It was the first time
that the 2 of us did a gravia shot ぃ(*´艸`)
At first, I was nervous but
with the mysterious mood of this B-blood type combo
I had a carefree, fun photoshoot〜
She said to me,
call me Airi-chan~!
Can I call her that~??
Bit by bit! haha
Even Nakky too
I still don’t use that nickname in front of the girl in question (*/ω\*)
The other day
on Nakky’s radio
and during the comment session as well
when I thought that she was really listening
like, I got all shy and nervous. haha
I got off track – haha
This time the BEST SHOT
it looks like they added SHOTs that haven’t been made public before!
I want to see it soon too (。・ω・)ノ゛
Everyone, definitely
check it out please♪

No comments:

Post a Comment