Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/12/30 21:24] (English)


S/mileage was awarded the “Best Rookie of the Year” award at the Japan Record Awards!!!

Great (ノд<。)゜。 This is just excellent!!!

Before S/mileage was formed,we were always doing things together.
Performing on theaters and concerts ...

I had seen them when they are really energetic ... when they are troubled by something ... when they are happy ... when they are suffering ...

I'm really,really happy for them.
Almost as though I was the one who won the award (*^ー^*)

You can only win the "Best Rookie of the Year" award once in your lifetime!

Wada-chan ☆
Yuuka ☆
Kanon ☆
Sakichy ☆

Congratulations! ((o*>∀<)o

Please do continue to remain as the cute S/mileage that everyone loves (。・∀・。)ノ

Ah!!!
I feel like congratulating them in person as soon as possible!!!!

Alright!
Now that S/mileage had made me so energetic now,I must enjoy tomorrow's event to the best I can (@>ω<)ノ★゛

The photo's from "ManoSumaKon" back in April (*´艸`)

It does brings back memories (・∪・*)

1 comment:

  1. like this..!!!
    aaa... jadi inget masa2 dulu pas mereka masih bersama.. XD

    ReplyDelete