Friday, December 3, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/12/3 08:38] (English)



I’m now doing a photoshoot at a place with the vast nature in sight ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Today’s the third day of the photoshoot ~
Despite the photoshoot starting early in the morning and only ending at night,I’m still fighting on ~

But it’s raining so heavily at the moment.
So we are taking a break for now (/_\;)

We’ll be spending the whole of today shooting in the mountains o(・ω・`)o

(´∀`人)Hope the rain stops soon.

Ah!
Thanks for all the comments ~

In any case,since this is my fashion style now,please do treat me well in this area.

Regardless of whether I’m shooting for something,
or if I dyed my hair,
I’m still who I am …

I didn’t cut my hair at all,but seeing it does make me feel happy for some reason (。-∀-)♪

Up till now,I can only see a small glimpse of it (・ω・`;)
So it really does feel like I’m breaking out of the “shell” (*´艸`)

Oh well,since I need to return to the photoshoot location soon,time to switch gears and concentrate on the task ahead (。・∀・。)ノ



A full-body shot in Gekkan De☆view ~
It’s on sales now (´∀`人)