Monday, October 11, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/8 22:27] (English)

I went to Roppongi’s Haiyuza today to watch the Caramel Box theater play “Cyrano de Bergerac” ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

Narui-san,whom I created a lot of problems for during “Tsubaki,Tokitobi” was part of the play ~

And although I did a play alongside Tada-san and Otada-san for “Tsubaki,Tokitobi”,
this is the first time I’m watching a Caramel Box theater play (・∪・*)

And it’s a classical play!!

There are exciting moments in the play,moments that make you laugh,and it concludes with a final teary scene (ノд<。)゜

I was completely engrossed with the theater play ~
It's really amusing! (*^ー^*)

Those of you who haven't watched it yet!
It'll be shown in Haiyuza every day until this Sunday (。・ω・)ノ゛

Starting from next week,the play will be shown in Kobe so please do watch it if you can! (。・∀・。)ノ

Ah ~
I want to be part of a theater play too ((o*>д<)o

No comments:

Post a Comment