Monday, October 11, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/10 20:17] (English)



Since today’s an off day for me,
I went for a date with someone whom I really like (。-∀-)♪

And she’s none other than Sakata Rikako-chan,who I had co-starred with for a couple of theater plays and movies (*´艸`)

We went to watch “大奥 (Ooku)” … did some window-shopping for clothes and accessories … and we ate some delicious food (´∀`人)

I’m so happy that we can finally chat with each other without having to rush ☆+゜

Rikako-chan!
Thank you so much (。・ω・)ノ゛

Today’s off-day is just amazing (。・∀・。)ノ

A photo of the omelette I ate ♪

Shibasaki Kou-san in “Ooku” is just too amazing for words!

This is actually the first costume drama that I watched,but since I myself did the play “Tsubaki,Tokitobi” last time,I was able to enjoy this show (*^ー^*)

Of course ~
The contents are totally different from Tsubaki!

Ah ~
There’s so many movies that I want to watch,so much so that it’s a headache just thinking about them (/_\;)

『ハナミズキ (Hanamizuki)』
『君に届け (Kiminitodoke)』
『死刑台のエレベーター (Elevator to the Gallows)』
『13人の刺客 (13 Assassins)』
『ナイト&ディ (Knight and Day)』
『雷桜 (Raiou)』

I must watch them all ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

No comments:

Post a Comment