Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/4 22:12] (English)



Since it’s quite late now,I’ll go in depth some other time (・∪・*)

I had just finished my work for TV Tokyo’s “Kitty Paradise Peace”,a show where I was a regular for one whole year!

Going to all kinds of places as an assistant to Kitty-chan in the Kitty Laboratory …

Learning about all kinds of cuisines with Paku Kitty-chan …

Those were fun experiences (´∀`人)



And the most important thing of all,was being able to work alongside Kitty-chan in the Kitty Parlor for one whole year.
The same Kitty-chan that I had watched since I was young ~
That was just such a pleasure to do ((o*>∀<)o All the staff at Kitty Paradise Peace! All the people who tuned in to watch the show! All of you who had always shown your support! Thank you all so much! (。・∀・。)ノ Kitty-chan will always be my idol ☆+゜


No comments:

Post a Comment