Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/7 00:26] (English)



The photo shoot is over!

Thanks for the hard work ((o*>∀<)o

It's quite rare for me to do a photo shoot at this time of the day,
but I brought all the excitement I garnered during the movie festival to the photo shoot,so much so that when the photo shoot ended,I was still feeling high (。-∀-)♪

Maybe I won't be able to sleep today (laugh)

But since sleep is so important,I'll go to bed when I take a bath and pack my luggage (。・ω・)ノ゛

Thanks for the hard work today! (。・∀・。)ノ

Here's a notification!

At 16:00 on the 7th of October,"A bed ~ Hatachi no Koi" will be shown!!

It'll take place at
Event Space EDiT
札幌市中央区南2条西6丁目
南2西6ビルB1F
TEL 011-223-4896

Yea I know.
It's quite a sudden notice (/_\;)

Those of you who can catch it!!
Please do so (*^ー^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment