Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/21 21:34] (English)



Thanks for the hard work today!!

I went for an appointment to finalize my costumes ε=┏( ・_・)┛

And that is for??

It’s for the drama 『SPEC』 that’ll be aired every Friday at 22:00!

That means …

Yea (*^ー^*)

I,Mano Erina will make a guest appearance on the 7th episode of 『SPEC』! ((o*>∀<)o

This is just unbelievable! Σ( ̄□ ̄;

My first ☆ Digital Terrestrial Television drama (´∀`人)

I don’t think I said this before,but my goal this year was “to appear on a DTT drama!” … so it was a real surprise when it actually came true (/_\;)

But I’m really,really happy now (。-∀-)♪

I had manage to fulfill yet another one of my dreams (・∪・*)

This gives me hope to dream about even bigger and wilder dreams (。・ω・)ノ゛

I’ll take it one step at a time,and fight on so that I can eventually achieve my dreams! (。・∀・。)ノ

I’ll fight on till the day of the shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment