Monday, October 18, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/17 20:06] (English)




Mano Sonata


The Mano Sonata event at Osaka’s Flamingo Arusha is over! (*^ー^*)

It’s a really splendid place ~
It does seems like a place where my Hello!Pro seniors will host a casual dinner show at(´∀`人)

In anycase,I did some stretching and tiptoeing,anything to make myself taller just to fit into this pretty blue dress ((o*>∀<)o

It's been over a year since I last sang Jasmine Tea (。-∀-)♪

Those of you who came!
Thank you all so much! (。・ω・)ノ゛

Next week's Mano Sonata event will be in Roppongi ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

Please read on till the end!
Ehh ... I'm really pleased with the condition of my hair today (ハ。・∀・*)

All thanks to the hair treatment at the beauty salon I went to before this event (*>ω<)☆

No comments:

Post a Comment