Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/10/3 18:00] (English)



The onstage greetings for “Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro Kaiki” at Osaka and Nagoya is over! (*^ー^*)

There’s 3 of them in total!
And it all ended in a blink of an eye! Σ( ̄□ ̄;

The original author of the novel Nakayama-san came to watch as well (´∀`人)

Since it’s the first time I came to Osaka and Nagoya as an actress,I’m really happy for this experience ((o*>∀<)o Thank you so much! I'll continue to do my best so that more and more people will watch this movie (。・ω・)ノ゛ Speaking of which ... I just realized that this movie will start showing in Sapporo in 3 days time?!?! That's fast (/_\;) But I'm looking forward to it (*´艸`) I'll do my best in my acting as well (@>ω<)ノ★゛

Well then ... now to listen to some K-POP on the way home (。-∀-)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment