Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2012/01/09 09:57] (English)



Today is
Coming of Age Day

I have come-of-age* (。・ω・)ノ゛

Even though I’m actually
a bit closer to 21 years old
since I was born in April huh, lol

When I was little
when this day came
the older girls would walk by
in my neighborhood wearing beautiful kimonos

I’d watch, like
“Kimonos~”

So now I’m that age huhh

I’ve happily
been wearing long-sleeved kimonos*
for work 3 times now
So, today I’m not wearing one o(・ω・`)o

I wanted to wear one but
the live concerts have opened up
and plus, yesterday there were 3 shows so
today I didn’t have the confidence that I could get up early.

er, at least that is my excuse. lol

You only live this moment once
and even though I feel a little bit like its a waste
it is okay (。-∀-)

To all who are welcoming their adulthood
congratulations! !

The photo is from the time with UTB

No comments:

Post a Comment