Monday, November 28, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/11/16 15:55] (English)

Today

is the release day of

“Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku”

Mo Morning Musume

Be Berryz Koubou

Ki ℃-ute

Ma Mano Erina

Su Smileage

all put together

It’s like festival merrymaking. lol

Ah,

the Ma is Mano Erina

it’s easy to forget what it is

so please take care to remember this. lol

In the coupling song

“Moshimo…”

I’m in charge of the lines

If you pay attention to

the last line

I’ll be happy

I tried looking for a picture

from when we did activities as Mobekimasu, but….

It seems I didn’t take any at all. lol

It’s a song with which

you get to know the current HelloPro at a glance

so please try listening to it

I’ll also participate in the event on the 23rd

I’m counting on you

No comments:

Post a Comment