Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/10/20 23:51] (English)



The play “Binan desu ne”
the Tokyo performances are over

It feels like I’ve climbed over a mountain

The play this time
was already a popular work from the start,
the scope is huge,
and it’s my first role

Until the very moment the curtain rose on the first day
No…
Until the scene when NANA appears
I was really anxious…

But
that the Tokyo performances
ended without any problems
I’m really glad

Each day
the theater’s atmosphere is different
and the play changes
“A play is really alive”
I once again felt that.

It’ll continue in Yokohama, Osaka, and Fukuoka Prefecture

So that NANA can come alive on stage
and leave something in everyone’s hearts
I’ll do my best

By all means,
come to see the stage version of “Binan desu ne”
and meet NANA
laugh, cry, and search for a moving moment
If you could come to the theater, I’d be happy(^ ^)

Up next, from Oct 24-Nov 2
at KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theater
I’ll be waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment