Friday, September 9, 2011

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2011/09/07 13:08] (English)




A few days have passed since training began

This time
It is going from, original work → Japanese drama version → stage
We’re making the stage version within all of the preconceived notions
and the image of this work so,
I’ve never had this type of worry until now…

The general flow of the story is the same but
we’re putting together many parts that are different
and adding different sides to each character so
I think we’re putting out a new “Ikemen Desune”

Pretty soon I’ll be grappling with my role

The more I think about it, the more
my head whirls around in confusion
and I get all whoooshhh
and I get separated from NANA…

When practice just started
it felt like that all the time
so I had no room to relax, you know

At those times, I got something sweet

The new item at Starbucks,
Apple Cranberry Frappuccino
this was delicious (^ ^)

Well then, I’m going to do my best at today’s practice again

No comments:

Post a Comment