Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mano Erina Translation Blog [2010/11/28 22:13] (English)




For today,I went to read some materials for an upcoming photoshoot/filming!

I guess you guys have to wait a while more before I can disclose anything about this (/_\;)

In anycase,
I’ll do my best to enjoy myself,and to make this piece of work as amazing as possible (。・ω・)ノ゛

I went to Yokohama BLITZ around evening today ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Today’s the day for the Hello!Egg Shinjin Kouen concert!
It’s also the last time the Shinjin Kouen will be held in this manner ~

That’s why I wanted to go to their concert today,by hook or by crook!

This is where I started from …
It’s been more than 2 years since I graduated from Hello!Eggs ~

I was really eager to meet up with everyone again,after all of this time (・∪・*)

Seeing everyone perform reminded me of my time in Hello!Eggs ~
It feels a little nostalgic for some reason.

Seeing everyone’s smile brought a smile to my face as well ~
And watching them just giving their absolute best onstage …

Everyone is just sparkling so brightly ☆+゜

The final lightstick scene gave me goosebumps as well!

It’s as if the mind of the fans and the Hello!Eggs unite together into one single entity ~

The fans were all shouting for encore when the concert ended!
I was so touched by that (ノд<。)゜。

There's a lot of things that I want to say to everyone in Hello!Eggs,
but since it's quite embarrassing,I'll just say one!

I love you all! (*´艸`)

This photo was back when I graduated from Hello!Eggs ~
Although I didn't take a photo with everyone,they did sign their blessings on this.

Whenever I have an event in Yokohama BLITZ,I'll definitely stop right in front of this wall ~

No comments:

Post a Comment